Hi fellas… This is my first post… I hope you all would like it… Share more and feel free to express your views about my post… Thankyou…
Well… I am from a background of where people calculate and categorise the students on the basis of marks… This is the major issue that each and every student faces in his learning period… Knowledge or marks…
Reasons that why marks are important?
- First it is mandatory and like a proof that yeah!! If I scored good marks then, I have something in my head say talent…
- It boosts the confidence level for an individual.
- Second it has became a superstition that if a person getting marks, believed to posses a wealthy brain.
- Then, it’s that we are brought up by a society saying that marks are important and leave those knowledge back.
- Making ourselves blindfold that when marks comes it is automatically followed by knowledge.
Reasons that why knowledge is important?
- It gives us a path to innovation. Unless you got an clear cut knowledge about the idea, you can’t help.
- It also deals with the social problems.
- It provides a enthusiasm to adapt to the current situation.
- If we got knowledge about a thing, it set a new path on solving complex problems by understanding it.
- The most important thing it provides is that a complete knowledge can be applied anywhere.
So, then what is really important??
Yeah… It’s knowledge, we shouldn’t leave the marks or grades below… Both should be equally maintained…
Now some things to develop or acquire the knowledge.,
- Analyse it
- Search for it
- Desire it
- Search it
- Fix it
- Walk around it
- Experiment it
- Read about it
- Write about it
- Listen about it
- Observe it
- Put it in order
- Question it
- Define it
- Reason it.
Thank you guys for your patience in reading, I hope you would like it… Share more, and most importantly your feedbacks is required… Since that inspire me more than anything…